[ Prototype Parody ] [ Prototype Parody ]

WHAT...

you are planning??? MAKE IT LONGER!! Its very very cool and very very short...

Shrubland and Grassland Shrubland and Grassland

Awesome

Cool song, great video quality and graphics, the drawings are just awesome, great job! the only negative side is that isnt too much like a game, but its okay :P.

Zelldoom responds:

Thanks bro, hope one day you make me a song for a game :D, Done a film now.

The Test of Doom The Test of Doom

Wow

This is crazy and has a plot, you managed to combine those two perfectly, great job and great artwork.

Tetraform Tetraform

Awesome

good game, lacks of a plot but this game doesn't need it anyway, good graphics and great game play! Great Job! Keep it up, please continue to make more games.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

GREAT

I think that the game idea and design are great, but what would be really cool is to use all screen, I mean there is no other way to die than getting squished, no falling out or anything, just like the movie, and to be able to wall jump from invisible walls in the screen left and right sides.

Gray Gray

Good Message

The person you play with is a intelligent person, connecting into other people minds, right? at the end, when he thinks both sides are correct nobody listen to him, nice ;)

Enjoyable Elevator Music Enjoyable Elevator Music

AWESOME

I like the part from 00:26 to 00:28 the bass XD, it is very loopy, anyways GREAT GREAT SONG!

-*Chaoz Fantasy (M.K. Remix)*- -*Chaoz Fantasy (M.K. Remix)*-

Awesome track, just one positive critic

I think you should put a part when the song is played exactly like the original. but everything else is great!

Story Left Untold (DJKarma) Story Left Untold (DJKarma)

Good Job...

.... I like serious songs, this is just perfect. please continue making more and more songs like this one.

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl